Frequently Asked Questions
When you’re ready to schedule a furniture pickup, give us a call at least 15 business days before your move out date and we’ll schedule a team to pack up your furniture and housewares. We suggest calling to schedule your pickup at the same time you give your leasing office 30 day-notice, or inputting your request in our furniture pick up form.
- Furniture must be of equal or similar style and quality, with final determination at Fashion Furniture Rental’s discretion.
- Applies to all lease terms
- Quote of competitor must be from a credible furniture rental vendor. Quote must be no older than 60 days.
- Does not apply to competitor’s typographical errors.
Yes, we do! Check out our home staging website for more information.
If you’re going to be in your apartment or home for a short amount of time, or you just aren’t ready to commit to purchasing furniture, renting may be the best option for you! Read all about the benefits of renting furniture on our Why Rent Furniture page.
- Accidental customer damage
- Earthquake, fire, water, and other natural disasters
- Food and beverage stains
You can pay your bill via automatic credit card payments, or by a mailed monthly invoice. Learn more about our accounting department here.